We would love to have your work in our hands.
Remember, we accept poetry and works of fiction. We do look at works in all genres, but get the most thrilled by those in the SF vein. Do send us your manuscripts and short works for publication consideration as stand alone books or featured Review pieces. Write on!
Here are the guidelines and instructions on how to get it there:
Send us a sample of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Submission:
- Please send an attached copy of your submission to email@example.com
- All work must be in .pdf or .docx format
- Submitters must be United States based
- We do not accept previously published works
- A minimum limit of 10 poems for poetry submissions
- Works must be Final Drafts (no rough drafts or unfinished works please)
- We get the most excited about Science Fiction/ Speculative Fiction
- Please, NO EROTICA, NO RELIGIOUS or SPIRITUAL pieces, NO SELF-HELP works, and NO CHILDREN'S BOOKS.
- There are no word limits, however shorter works will be considered for publication in our Review and longer works for electronic publication.